The 21-Day Self-Love Challenge, the sixth book in the 21-Day Challenge series!
Are you tired of being shy and uncertain about yourself? Tired of negative self-talk that makes you feel bad and stops you from living your life to the fullest?
Are you ready to learn how to truly love and accept yourself as the perfectly imperfect person you are NOW?
Most people nowadays suffer from a low self-esteem. And of course we do! We live in a world where we call people who love themselves arrogant, where we encourage children to compete with one another in school and where we immerse ourselves daily in media of all the millions of things we have to do before we are considered adequately lovable.
Low self-esteem, low confidence, self doubt, self hatred, shyness, guilt, shame, soul-crushing depression – call it whatever you want, the idea is the same: you, the person whose opinion should matter to you the most, don’t accept yourself.
Low self-esteem isn’t just High School girls arguing over who is fatter. It’s much more serious than this, and can have pretty devastating consequences. See if you can find yourself in any of the following statements. If you can, then read right on – this book was written for you.
1. You often worry about what other people think of you (and surprise! You usually assume that their thoughts are bad…)
2. You feel that when compared to your peer group, you’re “falling behind”.
3. You frequently embark on “fix up” projects for your life. This could be a promise that no, seriously, you’re really going to go to the gym already, or a makeover, or splashing out on fancy supplements or $400 worth of self help audio books from this Indian swami you found on the internet.
4. You feel crushed by negative criticism. Completely crushed. Your whole day can be ruined if the cashier doesn’t laugh at your joke.
5. In the same way, the minute someone praises you, you’re on top of the world again.
6. You binge on bad food, smoke, take substances or drink more than you know you should.
7. You dream of a point far in the future where finally, finally everything will be better and you won’t suck as much as you do now.
8. You can think of a few things in your life that you’re too old / fat / shy / lazy / uneducated / whatever to try. So you just dream about it instead…
The 21-Day Self-Love Challenge will help you to:
* Develop self love and acceptance in an easy step-by-step way
* Realize the importance of taking good care of yourself and your body, and how to bring this in practice
* Let go of self-talk, behaviors, things and people that do not serve you
* Understand why most self-love books you’ve read before didn’t work
* Develop new habits that will significantly boost your feelings of self-love on a daily base
* …and much more inside!
Learn how to love and accept yourself unconditionally TODAY! Are you ready to take the self-love challenge?