Imagine how different your life would be if you knew how to deal with jealousy effectively. To stop this negative emotion damaging your life and relationships.
Almost every person will suffer from bouts of jealous behavior at some stage in life, it’s unavoidable. But its not the little moments of envy which are the problem, its the crippling forms of chronic jealousy we feel towards others which harms us the most. Especially within romantic and intimate relationships. Most people simply aren’t equipped with the right emotional control and rational outlook to deal with these instances in a proper manner.
Katherine Chambers is an Ex Stanford Psychologist who specializes in all forms neuroscientific and psychotherapy subjects. However it wasn’t until she left college life and entered the ‘real world’ did she begin to understand these theoretical topics in a practical sense. Over the past 15 years she has built a multi-six figure consulting business and a family of her own.
In this insightful and functional book, Chambers gives readers a firsthand look into the overriding concepts of jealousy, as well as a practical real life guide on how to:
- Spot the traits of jealousy within yourself and others
- Combat codependency and addiction to other humans
- Understand the factors which can drive your partner away
- Strategies to increase your overall self-esteem (critical for overcoming jealousy)
- Identifying jealousy triggers and how to defuse them
- Understand the 4 attachment styles and how they effect your relationships
- Communication advice to re-connect with a loved one
- Emotional Re-Contextualization techniques to gain clearer perspectives
… and much more.