If you truly want to LOVE yourself, then keep reading…
What if you could find the key to living your life joyfully and free of self-doubt?
How different your life would be? Happy relationships? Abundance? Inner Peace? Joy and love?
Happy to meet Me is a writing prompts Journal for self-discovery created to explore all areas of your life.
It’s simply designed to fire up your creativity and challenge your thinking with a variety of unique writing prompts, self-discovery questions and uplifting quotes.
Each prompts support each other to create a progressive experience.
In this journal, you’ll discover:
- Unique and engaging self-discovery writing prompts
- Irresistible questions that will make you stop and think… deeply
- Daily inspiration to challenge your imagination
- Rare uplifting quotes
More than that, these are the Ultimate Benefits you will get from this Journal:
- You’ll discover how to better accept and love your true self.
- You’ll feel clear-minded, decisive, and confident.
- You’ll feel naturally happier throughout your day
- You’ll gradually become more optimistic and experience positive momentum
- You’ll naturally find yourself back on track with your writing habit even after a journaling rut
- You’ll feel self-empowered and find yourself free to explore life like you’ve never dared before
And much, much more!
As a Free Bonus, you’ll get a 14-day self-love challenge handbook to deepen your practice.
This beautifully designed Self-Discovery Journal is also a perfect gift for a friend or loved one seeking writing prompts for journals.
However, I need to tell you… this journal is not about rainbows and unicorns.
It’s a no-nonsense approach to exploring your innermost thoughts and empower your life, based on positive psychology, neuroscience, and personal development.
Plus, none of the prompts require any research, and it’s undated, which means you can begin at any point you want.
No prior experience with journaling is needed: the simple actionable steps in this book will help you write smoothly and with confidence.
After reading this, you’ll not only want to journal, but you’ll be looking forward to your daily Me time.
Get your copy now, by scrolling to the top of the page, and select the orange “Add to Cart” button.