Revised and updated edition designed to help overcome the loss of a loved one
This unique and sensitive grief journal allows readers to catch — and hold — an angel: Over the past decade, this classic work has helped thousands find meaningful ways to overcome the despair of losing a loved one. Now, Angel Catcher has been revised and updated to convey its powerful message of hope to a new audience. Featuring brand new illustrations and a fresh updated look, the tasteful pages of this journal guide the user through the process of mourning and onward to a lasting sense of peace in the face of loss.
• With room for photographs, headings to inspire reflection, and space to record your own thoughts and memories
• Keepsake book will forever capture the treasured memories of a loved one
• Kathy Eldon and Amy Eldon Turtletaub are the authors of the best-selling journals Soul Catcher and Love Catcher
Angel Catcher grief diary gently helps readers through the loss and celebrates the life of the person you love.
Revised and updated edition acts as a trusted companion through the stages of grieving a loved one.
• Thoughtful sympathy gift for anyone grieving the loss of a loved one
• Memory journal becomes a time capsule celebrating a life well lived