Massively inspirational, creativity-catalyzing, and just the right dose of self-help – that’s what this book is!
We’re living through a distraction contagion because of technology (namely social media) and busy work schedules, and it’s becoming harder than ever to find space for ourselves.
Don’t believe me?
A recent study claimed that only 25 percent of people are living up to their potential to be creative. We’re living in a time where creativity and self-knowledge are becoming more and more scarce.
Here’s my solution:
Writing Prompts: The Ultimate Self-Exploration Journal is a beautifully designed journal made to work your creative muscles, pencraft, and help you find some enlightenment along the way. Super charge your imagination and reflective abilities because we’re about to go deep.
Let me explain. In this book we will:
- Find questions that will instigate massive self-reflection
- Write to see yourself from your eyes and the eyes of others
- Narrate short stories about the values, beliefs, and concepts we hold closest to our hearts
- Write away problems, difficulties, and all kinds of negativity
- Let go, forgive, and forget
- Write to attract happiness, gratitude, and bliss into our lives
- Write our future(s) and understand our past
- And much, much more!
Who is this book for?
- Students, corporate folk, and just about everyone else with a hunger for creativity
- Scribes of all kinds looking to improve their penmanship
- Writers in need of a creativity pill
- Pursuers of the truth and other new age spirituality junkies (I know who you are, I am one too!)
- Anyone who gets excited at the sight of a pen and a blank piece of paper