Struggling to come up with your next great idea? Discover the inspirational secrets and productive techniques of the masters of creativity to unlock your own genius. Finding it impossible to get your creative juices flowing? Don’t think your creative talent will ever be strong enough to succeed? Desperate to make your next idea your big break? Award-winning author, copywriter, and blogger Bryan Collins has had a lifelong fascination with creativity and the genesis of amazing ideas. After learning how to unleash his own creative dreams, Collins is now ready to share his hidden secrets with you too.
The Power of Creativity is a three-book box set that sets out a practical path to fully-form your first idea and learn to habitually tap your inner genius for countless future ideas. Through the analysis of creative masters like Einstein, Jobs, da Vinci, and Hemingway, you’ll discover what these icons did differently and how to apply their strategies to your life. Collins’ innovative methodology will help you achieve a creative flow, blast through inner and external barriers, and learn how to finally conquer procrastination once and for all. At long last, you’ll discover how to start and finish your creative projects to achieve the success you deserve.
From The Power of Creativity, you’ll learn:
- Hundreds of practical exercises and takeaways to dramatically improve your creative output.
- How to find time and positive energy for your projects even if you have a day job.
- What to do when a challenging creative project grinds to a halt.
- How to come up with genius ideas using the same methods as Matisse, Mozart, and Michelangelo.
- How to overcome writer’s block, unleash fresh thinking, and achieve much, much more!
The Power of Creativity is the extensive box set you need to stir your creative juices whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned professional.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.