Are you struggling with discipline in your personal life? Your work? Your relationships? Or maybe just the way you handle life all together. If you do, then keep reading.
So, maybe your promises to get fit have once again been put on hold. Your goals of climbing up the corporate ladder have remained stagnant for years. Maybe you’ve put off plans to meet up with old friends again, and for no apparent reason. You always struggle with consistency, get the feeling of going round in circles, and just struggling to keep up with life as a whole.
If it seems like you just haven’t been your best and want to make a change one step at a time, then you just might find the answer to improvement in this book.
In this comprehensive guide on self-discipline, you’ll find anything and everything you need to know to become the best version of yourself. This step-by-step process breaks down all the essentials toward becoming a more responsible, dependable, and devoted person, letting you learn the ropes of self-discipline, so you can stick to anything you put your mind to – all the way to fruition, instead of just watching your hopes come to pass without results.
This guide packs all the information you need to be able to become more disciplined in all your endeavors, to reach your goals, and help you make the most out of every opportunity that comes your way.
Here, you’ll discover:
- The single, most powerful principle, and how it can help change your life
- Learn the ways of which self-discipline benefit you as an individual
- What you need to know when diagnosing your self-discipline problem areas
- Effective techniques and routines to establish better habits in all facets of life
- Methods to maximize your environment to lead you toward your goals
- The keys to establishing and setting attainable goals
And much, much more!