What if your nights became more exciting than your days?
Imagine flying into the sky, racing through the air effortlessly. You feel the wind rushing in your face as the world unfold in front of you from a perspective you never had before.
Everything’s calm; everything’s perfect; nothing can touch you anymore.
All this may sound like a pleasant fiction to you. We’re all painfully aware of our physical limitations.
But what about our dreams? We do spend about a third of our life sleeping.
You probably already had some incredible dreams when nothing seemed to be restraining you anymore. You woke up amazed, excited, with new insights about your life.
What if you could harness this power?
Dive at will into your wildest fantasies every time you close your eyes.
Wake up feeling refreshed, positive and inspired. Ready to take on any challenges that come your way?
This is what lucid dreaming is all about. The ability to stay conscious in dream state, and experience new situations, feelings and insights.
This book will give you the “techniques” and best practices so that you can practice as efficiently as possible and put every chance on your side.
And with all the strategies compiled in it; you’ll be able to master it quicker than you thought possible.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The beginner’s guide to have your first lucid dream as fast as possible
- How to have lucid dream on demand and live new adventures every nights
- How to make your lucid dreams 10 times longer
- How to shape your dreams into anything you can imagine
- How to summon dream characters to meet your heroes, past and present
- How to gain insights on real life problems with your lucid dreams
- How to practice physical skills in your lucid dreams
Are you ready to start the journey? Then listen carefully to this audiobook!