Yes, you ARE the creative type. Because your success depends on it!
Recent research has revealed a direct causality between ideas and profitability, which means that in today’s ultra-competitive and technology-rich work environment, the most crucial element separating an exceptional career from a lackluster one is . . . creative thinking skills. While that may be scary news to hear for many businesspeople and entrepreneurs, it shouldn’t be for you! Because inside this concise, easy-to-read book, one of the world’s premiere success experts, Brian Tracy, reveals 21 proven, practical techniques readers can use to immediately begin generating a stream of productive ideas, including how to:
- Stimulate the three primary triggers to creativity
- Inspire a creative mindset in staff through recognition, rewards, and environment
- Use methods such as Brainstorming, Zero-Based Thinking, Nominal Group Technique, and Lateral Thinking to solve problems, improve systems, devise new products, and come up with fresh, exciting marketing angles
- Ask focused questions to generate elegant solutions
- Understand the difference between mechanical and adaptive thinking
Rigorously evaluate new ideas . . .without shutting down the creative impulse Containing mind-stimulating exercises and down-to-earth strategies, Creativity & Problem Solving, an eye-opening book, will help anyone tap into the root source of their own intuitive genius–and gain the winning edge they’ve been missing all this time.