What if making one tweak to your day-to-day conversations could immediately improve every relationship in your life?
In this three-hour, conversational listen, you’ll discover the whats, whys, and hows of one of the most valuable (yet surprisingly little-known) communication skills – validation.
Whether you’re looking to improve your relationship with your spouse, navigate difficult conversations at work, or connect on a deeper level with friends and family, this book delivers simple, practical, proven techniques for improving any relationship in your life.
Mastery of this simple skill will enable you to:
- Calm (and sometimes even eliminate) the concerns, fears, and uncertainties of others
- Increase feelings of love, respect, and appreciation in your romantic relationships
- Quickly resolve, or even prevent, arguments
- Help others become open to your point of view
- Give advice and feedback that sticks
- Provide support and encouragement to others, even when you don’t know how to “fix” the problem
- And much more
In short: this skill is powerful. Give the principles and practices in this book a chance and you’ll be amazed at the difference they can make.